Thinking of adding battery storage to your solar?
The Australian Energy Foundation, SkyGreen and Simply Energy have partnered to help you learn more about how you can save on the purchase price of a Tesla Powerwall battery. This is a unique opportunity to:
- Learn how you can claim a rebate of up to $6000 off the upfront cost. and receive an additional $5100 in credits over the next two years by joining a virtual power plant
- Receive independent advice and support throughout the whole process from the Australian Energy Foundation, a registered charity
- Significantly reduce your electricity bills
Store your solar and support your community
By connecting your solar to a virtual power plant, you can save on the purchase price of a Tesla Powerwall, whilst knowing you’re supporting your community by helping to prevent blackouts
The future of energy is here
By being a part of a virtual power plant you can:
Why Tesla Powerwall?
Enjoy these features of the Tesla Powerwall
- 10 year warranty
- Compact, sleek design – 1150 mm x 755mm x 155mm
- Flexible installation – Tesla Powerwalls can be either floor or wall mounted, indoors or outdoors
- Large battery capacity of 13.5kWh
- Backup power – When the grid goes down, solar energy will continue to power your home and charge your Powerwall